|Affiliation||Vindicators, Order of Altronia|
|Powers||Acid powers, Agility|
Levuku is a renegade Crynok Elite.
Levuku began his life on his home island, trying to achieve ranking in the local militia. He eventually achieved a ranking as an elite warrior, his primary weapon being an acid-firing quarter staff. He was assaulted by an anonymous Makuta and taken to another Makuta named Burtok in another land for experimentation. Burtok managed to mess with Levuku's mind enough to think that he was a Rahkshi, and thus persuaded Levuku to join him.
Levuku was freed of this mental enslavement, but still thought he was supposed to be on Burtok's side. A vigilante named Kanahka persuaded Levuku that hedid not need to follow Burtok anymore, and became his mentor. Levuku and the rest of Kanahka's vigilante team fought Burtok numerous times, even after Kanahka was murdered by an assassin hired by Burtok. Since that day, Levuku has carried his master's diary and his old Kanohi Kualsi by his side as rememberance.
Levuku and his team fought Burtok several times, and before one of them, met another team of renegade led by a Toa of Fire named Lihee. After several more battles, Burtok was shunted into limbo, and the teams, aided by Hokanuka, began a journey to an island named Altronia. Once there, he was reunited with an old friend from his early vigilante days, Vohk. He also realized that recent Altronia recruit Zallirix was the assassin who killed Kanahka. This realization made Levuku even more determined to avenge Kanahka's death with Zallirix's, but Faxhuun, head of the Order of Altronia, took him aside for a discussion of good guy virtues.
Levuku was the volunteered test pilot for two rocketpack prototypes. While he was testing one without stabilizers, Zallirix stole one with and tried to escape. Levuku met him in the air and began a battle. They fought in the air before being knocked down to the walkway on top of the Altronia Fortress wall, and fought again briefly before locking weapons. Levuku was surprised that Zallirix was much stronger then himself. Despite this, he defeated Zallirix, as well as his juvenile hatred, and descended from the wall with Rajal and Nytrix carrying Zallirix down.
- Acid Venom
- Acid Absorption: Levuku is able to absorb acid into his system to revive his strength or even boost his power.
- Acid Creation: Levuku is able to create acid to be used in a variety of ways.
- Acid Projection: Levuku can project acid from his hands or tool(s) at or into a target.
- Corrosion Resistance: Levuku is immune to the corrosive effects or various acidic substances, and resistant to basic ones.
- Agility: Levuku is very agile, as are all Crynok, and is able to leap about twenty feet straight up, as well as preform gymnastic tricks with ease.
- Kanohi Usage: Levuku is able to wear and use Kanohi masks of Great or Noble power level.
- Aim: Levuku is good at hitting a target, as demonstrated by his skill with his acid-shooting powers.
- Fighting Prowess: Levuku is skilled in combat, particularly with a quarter staff, being a fast and fluid fighter. He is also able to avoid getting hit very well.
- Ingenuity: Levuku is able to improvise in combat and make the best of what he has to work with.
- Skilled Acrobat: Levuku is nimble and sure-footed, with agility and gymnastic skill on par with some of the best Crynok fighters.
- Willpower: Levuku is very strong-willed, able to keep himself focused on his goal even in light of very grim situations.
- Kanohi: Levuku wears a Great Kualsi
- Crynok Staff: Levuku carries a two-ended staff, which shoots acid venom at opponents. The acid is also very flammable, so it makes an excellent lighter fluid.
- Prototype Jetpack: He currently is wearing a bright red jetpack prototype made by Nytrix.
Levuku is the result of a strong-willed, emotionally sensitive soldier thrown into a life for which nobody prepared him. He began as a feisty, fun-loving youth who simply wants to do his job while having fun at the same time, but was forced to deal with the effects of being led astray by Vaturi, hypnotized by Rayzok, and his Zallirix killing his mentor Kanahka. His coping strategy has been to shield himself from others with a jocular demeanor, but his issues would emerge upon the barest verbal scratch.
Levuku's close friendship with Vohk and Ferrak and guidance from Rajal helped him to overcome his angst, to the point where he was ready to accept Kanahka's death and abandon his desire for revenge on Zallirix. He has thusly developed into a strong, upbeat, yet still sensitive and impulsive hero. He is also something of a leader as well, facilitating the better use of Vohk and Ferrak's best skills and traits.
- He did, in fact, base his staff's design off that of Rahkshi Lehrahk, but would have made a similar design even if the Lehrahk's staffs did not look like that.
- He originally represented my personality, or rather, an idealized version of it, but as I grew up, he became more of a representation of a particular thread of my personal growth.