|Affiliation||Vindicators, Order of Altronia|
|Powers||Black Lightning, Laser Vision|
|Kanohi||Noble Mask of Clairvoyance|
- "Those in this battle fight for justice or ambition. Our enemies fight for ambition. They wish to force their twisted agenda on us and beings like us. We fight for justice. We wish to see the right and the true be hailed across the universe. We won't stop fighting until that happens! Now let's go show them what we're made of!"
- ―Suntrah's rallying speech. [src]
Suntrah came into existence on Mertiros, just like most other Runask, and spent many years there.
At some point, he apparently left to pursue a career elsewhere, and found his way to Makuta Burtok, who was hiring henchmen at the time. Suntrah was used to plague and fight the Avenging Alliance for some months before a blow to the head knocked loose a thought in his brain. He suddenly realized the evil of his boss, and turned on Rayzok, who was present on place of Burtok, to help the Alliance win the battle. He was later accepted into their ranks.
He was soon appointed co-leader alongside Voran.
At one point, while the battles were still being fought, he raided Burtok's fortress and emerged with the chemicals necessary to revert the Toa Tronux to their former selves.
During the last battle, Suntrah held off Pneuma-Toa and Scorpio-Spiders to allow his teammates to pull off something that might be hampered by the spiders. He assisted in knocking Burtok into an alternate dimension, and went with the rest of the team to Altronia Fortress.
Once there, he soon fought Liakatus in a sparring match, which he lost, but not very badly.
Liakatus then sent him, along with Bultrox, Vaturi, Bartha, and Burtok, on a scouting mission to an enemy fortress on Altronia. Once there, they discovered that it was a Makuta fortress (which the Order already knew, but had not told them) and witnessed Burtok's transformation into his original form and escape over the walls of the enemy fortress. Suntrah then ordered a retreat.
The Order, after discovering a spy in their ranks, who was quick to switch sides when faced with the evil of his previous masters, was attacked by mercenary agents of Makuta Cekadax. Rajal ordered the Vindicators and Universal Alliance to split up and intercept any intruders. Suntrah and his group encountered Zortak, who managed to distract them and escape. Afterward, after the attack on Altronia Fortress kicked into high gear, Suntrah rallied his team and led them into the battle, determined to go down fighting.
Powers and Abilities
- Black Lightning: Suntrah is capable of generating lightning-like bolts of shadow energy called Black Lightning, out of which he can also form solid projections such as darts or shields.
- Laser Vision: Suntrah can fire stimulated photon beams from his eyes, which normally have enough power to punch holes in metallic Protodermis.
- Flight: Suntrah's wings allow him to fly with considerable grace and speed.
- Kanohi Usage: Suntrah can wear and use Kanohi masks of Noble power level.
- Agility: Suntrah is highly coordinated, beyond the level of most Runask without an agility power.
- Combat Prowess: When it comes to hand-to-hand combat, Suntrah is as skilled as they come. He has had many centuries of experience as well as hardcore training during his time with the Order of Altronia to hone his skills, and the result is that he is immensely good at what he does. And what he does is kick butt. He is also a smart fighter, being able to hold his own against Liakatus.
- Efficiency: Suntrah's fighting style flows together and capitalizes on every bit of usable momentum he has left over from his last movement.
- Precision: Suntrah know when, how, and where to strike.
- Leadership: Suntrah is a skilled leader and strategist.
- Mechanical Engineering: As with most Runask, Suntrah is a skilled mechanic. He can create and repair complex machines with finesse.
Suntrah wears a Noble Mask of Clairvoyance, which gives him precognitive flashes, a sort of "radar sense," and occasional visions.
- Scythe: Suntrah used to carry a two-sided scythe, but lost that in a battle with the Alliance.
- Pneumatic Rifle: Suntrah also used to carry an air-powered launcher, which he could load with rapid-fire clips, slugs, and explosive charges.
Currently Suntrah carries no tools.
Personality and Traits
Suntrah is a reluctant leader, preferring to have aid from somebody like Voran. After Voran's death, Suntrah has tried to be a good leader, but is worried that he is not as good as Voran and hopes his teammates have respect for him and trust him to do his best.
Suntrah has a dry sense of humor, but he does not speak during battle often, and, when he does, it's usually to keep his foe off-balance. Suntrah prefers to be as stealthy as possible, fighting a deceptive battle to leave his enemy swinging at empty air. Suntrah is also creative and intelligent, and is an expert in the realm of pneumatic (air) power. He loves to use air to shoot, swing, and blast his inventions around using pneumatic moving parts or firing chambers.
- Suntrah used to be a dojo trainer in his martial arts club.
- Suntrah is a good leader, but he thinks that Lihee should take over for both teams.
- Suntrah has a little touch of hydrophobia.
- Sidd thought about giving Suntrah an Authomatic Knockout Device, but has since scrapped the idea.