|Affiliation||Metru Building Co.|
Xalin is an enigmatic Crynok who works for the Metru Building Co.
Xalin was made into existence alongside all other Crynok on the island of Rayuna. It is unknown what he did during his time on the island. Eventually he found his way to the Kerris Archipelago and was recruited by Cerran to be a security enforcer for the Metru Building Co.
Xalin was recruited alongside several others by Cerran and all of them were to travel together to the Metru Building Company's headquarters. During this trip, the group encountered a disguised Enrikar, who warned the new recruits to stay away from the company. Xalin appeared to not respond to the threat.
Later, the group, with the help of Daril's mask of multiversal awareness and a chance encounter by Quake managed to set up a trap for Enrikar and his allies. The trap was turned on its head though and the group found themselves in an intense fight with Enrikar and his two allies, Zavalin and an unnamed Rulanark Hunter. Xalin spent most of the fight dealing with a large number of thugs to keep them away from the main fight. The fight ended in a stalemate, with Enrikar and his allies getting away.
After the fight, the group was able to make it to the headquarters without further incident and met the president of the company and his head of security.
Powers and Abilities
- Kinetic Fields: Xalin can generate fields around or shoot kinetic blasts at a target through his staff.
- Force Shield: Xalin can create a one direction-covering force field around himself.
- Kanohi Usage: As a Crynok, Xalin can use masks of Noble and Great power levels.
- Agile: Xalin, like most Crynok, is very agile, able to perform impressive acrobatic maneuvers with little difficulty and outperform almost any non-Crynok he faces.
- Situational Awareness: Xalin is consistently aware of his surroundings, able to engage multiple lesser opponents in combat without being overwhelmed or losing track of his enemies.
- Skilled: Xalin is skilled and experienced with his force-field powers and able to use them to their fullest potential.
Xalin wields a two-ended staff like most Crynok do.
Personality and Traits
Xalin is calm and collected, and not an especially emotive individual. To go with this he tends to be quiet, not speaking carelessly.
Although it may seem otherwise, Xalin does possess a sense of humor and while he rarely cracks a joke he can still laugh at one.
- Varon could not beat 'em.